40 for 40
1. Make a scrapbook of the other challenges.
2. Watch the sunrise.
3. Make something with your sewing machine.
4. Try a new hairdo.
5. Go camping.
6. Have an evening at the cinema.
7. Grow some veg. (Planted and looking good so far!)
8. Drive a 2 seater sports car.
10. Hit a bullseye.
11. Write a short story – try and get it published.
12. Visit a foreign country.
13. Sing a song (in public)
14. Paint a picture.
15. Drink a 40 year old malt whisky.
16. Appear on TV (rugby highlights don’t count!)
18. Build a sandcastle.
19. Ride a horse.
20. Set yourself a running challenge.
21. Climb a mountain.
22. Have an evening at the theatre – we’re so highbrow!
24. Take a day off – what you do with it is up to you.
25. Shear a sheep.
26. Get naked somewhere you normally wouldn’t.
27. Drink champagne.
28. Take a hot air balloon ride. (Fingers crossed the weather holds next week!)
29. Catch a fish (or crab).
30. Go to a gig.
31. Sail a boat.
32. Ride a bike.
33. Cook a meal with veg grown in the garden.
34. Finish a crossword
35. Swim in the sea.
36. Climb a wall.
37. Play a musical instrument.
38. Make and drink cocktails.
39. I seem to be missing a postcard – get your own back and set a challenge for me.
40. Break the rules!